PAST EVENTS 2009 SCHOOL YEAR:
- Fox 5 Morning News October, 2009, San Diego, CA “Communication: Turning Battles Into Bridges With Your Teen”
- Teen Wisdom Life Coach Certification Training - July 24-26, 2009
- Jewish Women Foundation June, 2009 "Body Image & Effects on Teen Girls, La Jolla, CA
- Speaker, La Jolla Country Day School February-May, 2009, “Everything Your Middle Schooler Wants You To Know But Isn’t Telling You!”
- Speaker, International Coaches Federation, Orange County CA February 13, 2009, “How To Make A Difference In The Lives of Youth: Teen Coaching and Mentoring” To attend Visit www.icforangecounty.org for more information
- “The Compass” Inspirational Movie February 8, 2009, Red Carpet Movie Premiere, Anaheim, CA To attend visit www.thecompass.tv
PAST EVENTS 2008 SCHOOL YEAR:
- La Jolla Country Day School November 2008, “It Takes A Village” parenting series, kickoff event for parent’s of middle school girls. Topic: “Girl Drama Be Gone!”
- La Jolla Country Day Middle School October 2008, Teen Wisdom Life Skills Kickoff
- National Charity League September 21, 2008, San Dieguito Chapter,
“Secrets of Real Beauty” Keynote speaker, Kickoff event.
- La Jolla Country Day School April 23, 2008 , “It Takes A Village” Parenting Discussion
- La Jolla Country Day School April 16, 2008 , “It Takes A Village” Parenting Discussion
- YPO, La Jolla, CA March 17, 2008, “Communication: Turning Father-Daughter Battles Into Bridges”
- La Jolla Country Day School February 5, 2008, “It Takes A Village” Parenting Series
- La Jolla Country Day School January 30, 2008, “It Takes A Village” Parenting Series Kickoff!
PAST EVENTS INCLUDED: 2007 SCHOOL YEAR:
- SANTA FE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, SOLANA BEACH CA, MARCH '07
- KUSI MORNING NEWS, ''Inside San Diego CA: TUNE IN TO SEE TAMI'S UPCOMING APPEARANCES. NEXT APPEARNCE FEBRUARY 26, 2007 EMAIL TAM@TEENWISDOM.COM FOR FUTURE DATES. RECENT APPEARANCES: JAN 23 2007, 10:00 a.m., OCTOBER 10, 2006, 10:00a.m.
- LA JOLLA COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL: November 7, 2006, January 16, 2007, and February 13, 2007. 8:15 a.m
- YPO, LA JOLLA, CA, LA JOLLA HOTEL, Jan 30, 2007
- ''VALLEY BETH SHALOM'' ONGOING PARENTING SERIES--JANUARY-MAY 2007 (visit VBS website for more details.)
PAST EVENTS INCLUDED: 2005-2006 SCHOOL YEAR:
- NATIONAL CHARITY LEAGUE, SAN DIEGO CHAPTER, November 12, 2006, 11:30-2:00, ''SECRETS OF REAL BEAUTY: THE MOTHER-DAUGHTER CONNECTION.''
- VALLEY BETH SHALOM, October 19, 2006, 7:30p.m. ''COMMUNICATION: TURNING BATTLES INTO BRIDGES WITH YOUR TEENAGER.''
- NATIONAL CHARITY LEAGUE: LOS ANGELES CHAPTER, OCTOBER 5, 2005, WILSHIRE COUNTRY CLUB
- NATIONAL CHARITY LEAGUE: SAN DIEGUITO CHAPTER, SEPTEMBER 25, 2005, ENCINITAS, CA
- LA JOLLA COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL: SEPTEBER 18, 2005, MOTHER/DAUGHTER LUNCHEON AND WORKSHOP: SOLD OUT!
- LA JOLLA COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL, AUG 29, 2005, FRESHMAN ORIENTATION TEAMBUILDING DAY (ALL DAY EVENT)
- Francis Parker School, San Diego, CA, Parent Association Meeting: Communication: Turning Battles Into Bridges. March 3, 2006 Email email@example.com for exact time
- Valley Beth Shalom, Encino, CA, February 6, 2006, ''Communication: Turning Battles Into Bridges'' email firstname.lastname@example.org for location and time.
- Brentwood School, Parent Association, January 5, 2006 ''Communication: Turning Battles Into Bridges.''
- Ongoing Teen Wisdom (High School) Girls Rap Groups with Tami-San Diego/Del Mar CA, and ongoing in Los Angeles email email@example.com for dates and times in your area.
- Santa Monica Boys and Girls Club Staff Professional Development: Last Friday of each month for 2005-2006 school year
- Marymount High School, Los Angeles, CA: Mothers and Daughters: A Day of Bonding and Celebration: Communication Secrets! Date: TBD email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Past EventS 2004/2005:
- National TV Appearance: TLC Network, ''10 Years Younger'' Body Image Life Coaching, May 20, 2005
- Teen Volunteers In Action, Rancho Santa Fe, CA: Keynote Speaker for Annual Mother's Luncheon, May 10, 2005
- Girl Scouts Of America, ''BE YOUR BEST DAY'' ST. BEDE'S SCHOOL, Glendale, CA, MAY 3, 2005 2005
- La Jolla Country Day School: ''Parent Wisdom'' Seminars: 10/12/04, 1/25/05, 3/1/05, and 4/19/05
- Valley Beth Shalom, Encino, CA, March 23, 2004, High School Youth Teen Leadership Program
- National Charity League, San Fernando Valley Chapter, March 13, 2004
- Parker Seminars: Annual Conference Speaker, Las Vegas, NV, January 15-18 2004
- November 4th: Valley Beth Shalom, Communication: Turning Battles Into Bridges Parent Meeting
- February 19, 2004--Snap Out of It... The 6 Most Common Traps Teen Girls Fall Into, and How To Get Out Fast!'' Presentation for Valley Beth Shalom Girls Group, Studio City, CA
- 2nd Monday Night of Every Month 2003-04 School Year:
S.P.O.T. Single Parents of Teens, Parent Support Group, Lincoln Middle School, 7:00-8:30p.m. Santa Monica, CA
Call to RSVP at 310-281-6515
- February 5, 2004: Abraham Joshua Heschel Day School: Parent Evening Communication: Turning Battles Into Bridges, 7:00p.m
- February 11th and 12th: Marymount High School---Fired Up For Your Future! presentations to Seniors,
- February 26, 2004 East L.A. Teen Mom's Empowerment Day: Keynote Speaker
- March 11, 2004 Marymount High School Mom's Club: Communication: Turning Battles into Bridges and Ensuring a Close Mother/Daughter Connection, 10:15 a.m.
- April 23, 2004 Abraham Joshua Heschel Day School: 7th/8th grade girls program 10:00a.m.
- June 14-18: Marlborough School For Girls: ''Leadership for the New Millennium'' Co-Ed Summer program
- June 23: Boys and Girls Club Santa Monica Staff Retreat: Communication with Teens
- July9-10: IDEA World Conference: Life #101: What Every Girl Needs To Know Girls Empowerment Weekend, San Diego Convention Center
- August 13th: Westchester Girls Camp: Secrets of Inner Beauty and Lasting Happiness
- September 17th: Santa Monica Boys and Girls Club Staff Inservice
- October 12th: La Jolla Country Day School, Parent Education Seminar, Communication: Turning Battles Into Bridges
Past Events 2003/2002 Include:
- National Television Debut, The Other Half NBC, May 19, 2003
- Parker Seminar Youth Leadership Program: Las Vegas, Nevada, Jan 16-18 2004
- Keynote Speaker, Marymount Highschool Leadership Day, June 14, 2002
- Crossroads School, Santa Monica CA, May, 2003, Reel Women Get Real'' Self-Esteem Expert Panel Member along with Jamie Lee Curtis and Real Women Have Curves screenwriter, Josefina Lopez
- Marlborough School, Leadership for the New Millenium Summers 2003 and 2002
- Valley Beth Shalom, 11/6/03 Parent Program, ''Communication: Turning Battles Into Bridges.''
- Archer School For Girls-September 2002, How To See The Greatness In Others!
- California Governor's Conference, Long Beach, CA, October 2002
- Learning Annex, Los Angeles, CA, Parent Seminars, 2001-2002
- National Charity League, Keynote Speaker, Torrance CA, January 2003
Here's What Past Clients Are Saying About Tami:
"Tami's work with our students has been a great addition to the Human Development Program here at Marlborough School for girls. Her enthusiasm, interest and humor are infectious and she leaves us all with a smile on our faces. Tami understands the concerns of teen women and is able to engage them in dialogue about their thoughts and feelings as they tackle the challenges in their lives. I find her presentations to be relevant, specific and helpful, concentrating on identifying and maximizing strengths and personal empowerment. More importantly, when girls leave a session with Tami they express that it was, time well spent."
~Emily Vaughn, MA, MFT
"Thank You for sharing your life lessons and wisdom with us. You are wonderful, and I know the mom's and daughters learned from your message. You are a great inspiration."
National Charity League
Rancho Palos Verdes Chapter President
"Tami is an outstanding individual who has a high level of energy and enthusiasm. She has a warm, witty, and nurturing way with young people."
~Dr. Tom Johnstone
Lennox School District
…check back soon for more great events!!